I saw Paula Deen make this one of the MANY shows she's been on (please don't ask me to remember wich one im guessing Racheal Ray?! LOL) and it looked sooooo good I just HAD to try it! While it does take a little bit to make it is wellllllll worth it! It didn't last long in my hosue!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Put the white sugar and cinnamon in the pie plate and mix them together with your fingers until they are completely mixed.
- Remove the biscuits from the tubes.
- Place each biscuit on the cutting board and cut each one into fourths.
5. Place each piece of biscuit into the cinnamon sugar and shake it all.
6.around until it is coated. (Do a few at a time.).
7. Put the butter and brown sugar into the pot and heat it over low heat until it is mixed together.
8. Stir with the wooden spoon.
9. Turn off the heat.
10. Spray the Bundt pan with cooking spray.
11. Place the biscuit pieces evenly in the Bundt pan.
12. Pour the brown sugar mixture over the biscuits.
13. Bake the biscuits in the oven for 35 minutes.
14. Remove the Bundt pan and place it on the wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
15. To serve, turn the Bundt pan upside down onto the cake plate.
16. The biscuits should fall right out.
17. Let the monkey bread cool for a few minutes.
18. Pinch off piece to eat